Friday, October 12, 2012

So happy with my Matthew

Things I want to say

To my husband Matthew...
I love that you work so hard on being a good father and provider to our family.
I love that you take the time to be with the our kids and really know them and what is going on in their lives.
I love that you have developed yourself as a counsellor and that you are fulfilling that dream.
I love that you went back to school and worked hard at developing your talents.
I love your ambition.
I love that for the you believe in my best self.
I love that you love me. 
I am blessed that you have a sense of humour. It has helped me not take life to seriously. 
I love that you have made your health a priority in our lives that you eat healthy foods and exercise. I value the times that we exercise together.
I love that you are present and active in our families life.
I love that you write about your love for me in your blog & facebook and tell your co-workers about me.
I love that you are such a great supporter of me.
I want to say Thank You for that for supporting me and loving me
I love that you are such a smart attractive dresser You have an eye for style and colour.
I love that you are a great writer.
I love your optimism in life and I am grateful for it so grateful.
I want to shout from the roof tops (but my blog will have to do) that I deeply love you.
I am so grateful to have you as a partner and husband and friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment