Friday, October 12, 2012

Guess what I am back!!

Hello...

Wow it has been forever since I wrote in my lovely blog.
I actually truthfully don't feel my blog is lovely.
I have a love hate relationship with it.
I struggle to write.
 It is a area in my life that I feel is this huge mountain to climb.
So I am taking away the negative thoughts of the mountain.
Not enough time, I am not a good writer, I always feel criticized, who will want to read it anyway?
I am just going to write a little whenever I can and ignore these negative thoughts.
Just a little at a time so I don't get overwhelmed.
It is all about Balance and Practice.
I can't get better if I don't try,
It is likely you will at times see grammar errors and maybe things don't flow perfectly.
Since I am trying to let go of the ideal and just be real.
Thanks for your patience with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment